Technicolor’s CEO embarked on aggressive M&A strategy to expand perimeter and participate in new growth businesses, such as out-of-home advertising.
- Developed strategy justifying Technicolor’s entry into out-of-home advertising space, including evaluation of industry trends, key players, competitive assessment and projected costs
- Developed pro forma financial model quantifying accretive value of potential M&A and impact on Technicolor consolidated financials
- Led day to day diligence activities in conjunction with bankers, lawyers & and Technicolor Senior management
- Acquired three companies that became pillars of new Network Services Division, adding $250M revenue and $30M in operating profit in first 12 months
- Transactions included PRN (now IZON Media) an ad service provider to 5,000 retail locations, ScreenVision, market leader in cinema advertising and Convergent, a leading network services provider
“Kevin was instrumental in our team achieving success on several very important M&A projects. He could be counted on to deliver relevant and accurate analyses to senior executives under tremendous time pressures. He contributed directly to the completion of three transactions that are key to Technicolor’s current growth initiatives. I would highly recommend Kevin for future endeavors”
Jim Mahern, Technicolor SVP/Global Head of Mergers & Acquisitions