When the VDMS CEO approached Technicolor President regarding potential partnership, Kevin was tapped to define, negotiate, launch and manage the strategic partnership.
- Led negotiations between Technicolor and Verizon business and legal teams, seeking to maximizing Technicolor upside while protecting existing IP
- Recruited cross-functional team of 15 (engineering, finance & marketing)
- Generated $10M revenue in first year
- Aligned teams on go-to-market strategy & positioning, leveraging strengths of each organization
- Led business processes and core operational system integration (order management, billing, workflow automation)
“Few people have Kevin’s level of professional maturity and can communicate so well with both high level executives and line managers alike. He has excelled at managing one of our most complex and important strategic relationships and earned the respect of all involved. I would strongly recommend Kevin to any company and would stake my own reputation on that recommendation”
Debbie Shin, Senior Counsel, Technicolor