- Clements Environmental Corporation is an environmental engineering and consulting firm located in Los Angeles, California.
- The Company specializes in solid waste engineering and management, environmental regulatory compliance, and environmental permitting for private industry as well as city and county municipalities.
- Owner was approaching retirement age and sought to engage a firm with the expertise to help him seamlessly transition into retirement, protect the Company’s long-term client relationships, employees, and his legacy.
Goals & Strategy
- Kinected crafted a marketing strategy to target strategic and financial buyers with existing portfolio companies in the environmental services space.
- The success of the transaction would rely on a Seller’s willingness to help transfer key relationships to the Buyer and help the Buyer recruit an operational leader.
- The Seller’s objectives were achieved as the owner was able to help the Buyer transitioning client relationships, recruit a General Manager, and seamlessly move into retirement on his terms.
- Kinected facilitated the entire transaction, beginning with an Opinion of Value, executing a marketing process that resulted in closing a transaction with the optimal buyer, Kairos Comp