1. Information You Provide to Kinected.
The types of information Kinected collects depends on your use of Kinected’s website, the ways that you interact with Kinected and its business and what information you choose to provide to Kinected. For example,
- You may submit information to Kinected so that Kinected can respond to inquiries and provide you with information you request regarding Kinected services. The data that Kinected collects in this regard may include personal information such as contact details including names, email addresses, home addresses, and phone numbers, as well as, information related to your commercial inquiry for our services.
- Kinected collects information in connection with its financial advisory services and marketing related activities. The data that Kinected collects in this regard may include personal information.
- Kinected collects pre-employment information (including personal information such as name, email address, telephone number and curriculum vitae) in connection with job opportunities you may apply for, as well as, employment information (including personal information related to employment authorization, tax identification, benefits and payroll) in connection with its employees and contractors.
2. Kinected Automatic Collection of Information.
3. Kinected Collection of Information from Other Sources.
- Kinected may obtain information about you from our current or future affiliates or subsidiaries.
- Kinected may obtain information about you from publicly and/or commercially available sources, including but not limited to, third party publishers, social media, and third party networks.
- Kinected may obtain information about you from third party investment opportunities.
- Kinected may obtain information about you from third parties that we have a business relationship with and as permitted by law or agreement.
4. Kinected De-Identified Information.
5. Kinected’s Use of Information.
Kinected may use your information for our business purposes, including but not limited to the following:
- Improving our website and the services that we offer and notifying you about changes to our services.
- For the performance of Kinected’s agreements with you. For example, fulfilling Kinected’s merger and acquisition transactions and providing investment advisory and related services.
- Communicating with you including responding to your requests, questions, or comments that are submitted by you.
- Performing, managing, and administering Kinected’s employment relationships with its employees.
- Detecting, investigating, and preventing fraudulent transactions, abuse, and other illegal activities.
- Protecting the rights, property, or safety of Kinected and others.
- Performing any other business activities as needed, or as described elsewhere in this policy or carrying out any other purposes described to you at the time that Kinected collected the information.
6. Kinected’s Sharing of Information.
Kinected may disclose information to:
- Kinected’s third party service providers who help Kinected to operate or improve our website or to assist with Kinected’s business processes and/or as necessary to provide Kinected’s services.
- Third parties related to Kinected investment advisory opportunities and due diligence.
- An affiliate or successor entity or otherwise as part of a corporate business transaction.
7. Your Choices.
8. Data Rights.
You may have the following consumer privacy rights in relation to your personal information collected or maintained by Kinected depending on your jurisdiction:
- Right of Access: You may have the right to request and access information about how Kinected processes personal information relevant to your request.
- Right to Portability: You may have the right to receive personal information relevant to your request, in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and to have that information transmitted to another third-party in certain circumstances.
- Right to Rectification: You may have the right to request the update and correction in inaccuracies of personal information relevant to your request.
- Right to Deletion: You may have the right to request the deletion of personal information that Kinected has collected relevant to your request under certain circumstances.
- Right to Restrict Processing: You may have the right to request Kinected to restrict the processing of personal information relevant to your request under certain circumstances. For example, if you in good faith believe that personal information Kinected processes about you is incorrect or unlawful.
These rights may be limited by applicable law. For example, Kinected may need to retain or share certain personal information for legitimate business purposes, to complete transactions you have requested, to comply with our legal obligations, and for other purposes as required or permitted by law. You may exercise the rights by contacting us via email at info@Kinected.com or write us at our mailing address at: Kinected Consulting, Inc. Attn: Compliance / Privacy Request, 16255 Ventura Blvd. STE 625, Encino, CA 91436. In addition, if you believe that Kinected has not complied with your data protection rights, you have the right to file a complaint with the data protection authority of your home country.
Security. Kinected employs industry standard technical and organizational measures designed to protect your personal information that is under Kinected’s control and that Kinected processes on your behalf from unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, or disposal, both during transmission and once Kinected receives it. Despite the foregoing, Kinected cannot guaranty the security of information and information you provide is at your own risk.
Children’s Personal Information. Kinected’s website is directed to adults and is not intended for children i.e. individuals under 18 years of age. Kinected does not knowingly collect personal information online from children under the age of 13 or equivalent minimum age in the applicable jurisdiction. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to Kinected on its website. If Kinected learns we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 on its website, Kinected will take reasonable steps to delete that information as soon as practicable.
This document is effective on January 1, 2022 (“Effective Date”).
© 2022 Kinected Consulting, Inc. All Rights Reserved